Monday, February 7, 2011

What is the point of this blog?

About Me
My name is Roy Zeighami.  My son Reed, born in 2007, was recently diagnosed with MPS III or Sanfilippo Syndrome.    It is a rare genetic nuerodegenerative disease and its impact is catastrophic.  Kids with MPS III die before their second decade of life.  We don't accept that fate.

This is a picture of Reed and me hanging out on the
swings in Stockholm
We have teamed up with Team Sanfilippo to battle this disease.  In this blog, I am going to share my ideas about how we can all pitch in to help.

Want to do something small today?  You can help and it won't cost you a penny.  Just use goodsearch.com as your search enginer and specify "Team Sanfilippo Foundation".  Every search you do will earn one penny to help sick kids like my son.  You can learn more at my blog post here

Next time you sell on Ebay, you can also specify that you would like to donate a fraction of the proceeds to Team Sanfilippo.  You get a break on your eBay fees and a tax receipt.  How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment